jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: How to do Indexing and Extraction in Background threads
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2009 07:19:30 GMT
the extractor timeout is set to high:

<param name="extractorTimeout" value="100000"/>

your current configuration will only defer text extraction into the
background when the extraction time is more than 100'000ms

you should rather use the default value (remove the parameter from the
configuration), which is 100ms.

please also make sure you apply the configuration changes to
workspace.xml and not just the repository.xml.

regards
 marcel