jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Randeep Singh" <randeep.si...@ri3k.com>
Subject data archival in JCR
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2009 09:27:56 GMT
Hi All,

I am using JCR for one of my projects. We need specific requirements for
archiving messages and attachments. Please let me know how can implement
this in JCR.If I want to archive data after 45 days what are the
possible ways I can archive and retrieve the data.

Thanks & Regards

Randeep Singh

Tel: +44 (0) 20 7400 3541

        +44 (0) 7930929018

Fax: +44 (0) 20 7400 3599

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of
this e-mail message, please telephone or e-mail us immediately, delete this message from your
system and do not read, copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use this e-mail message and
any attachments.

Although RI3K believes this e-mail and any attachments to be free of any virus or other defect
which may affect your computer, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it
is virus free and RI3K does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in any way
from its use.

RI3K Limited is a company registered in England no: 3909745.  Registered office 10, Ely Place,
London, EC1N 6RY.   VAT registration no: 769 0192 07