jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Skinner <shedloadsofb...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: 1.6.0 session.addLockToken()
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2009 09:41:08 GMT

I have actually just realised what is happening.

The lock token is an old token, the node had since been unlocked and deleted. So under 1.6.0
the session will no longer add this token to the session. My code just seemed to expect the
token will always be added before then continuing to try and retrieve the node. Sorry for
any concern caused by my email but it all now makes sense and works better than before.

> From: jukka.zitting@gmail.com
> Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 11:33:44 +0200
> Subject: Re: 1.6.0 session.addLockToken()
> To: dev@jackrabbit.apache.org
>
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 11:11 AM, Paul
> Skinner<shedloadsofbeer@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > I have upgraded to Jackrabbit 1.6.0 and now session.addLockToken() appears
> > to not actually add the token to the session since session.getLockTokens()
> > returns nothing.
>
> That should definitely still work. Can you file a bug report with a test case?
>
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting

Celebrate a decade of Messenger with free winks, emoticons, display pics, and more.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/157562755/direct/01/