jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Martijn Hendriks <marti...@gx.nl>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 1.6.0
Date Sat, 08 Aug 2009 07:14:44 GMT
* Checksums OK
* mvn install OK
* RELEASE-NOTES.txt OK

+1

Best regards,
Martijn

Van: Jukka Zitting [jukka.zitting@gmail.com]
Verzonden: vrijdag 7 augustus 2009 18:33
Aan: Jackrabbit Developers
Onderwerp: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 1.6.0

Hi,

I have posted a candidate for the Apache Jackrabbit 1.6.0 release at

    http://people.apache.org/~jukka/jackrabbit/1.6.0/

See the RELEASE-NOTES.txt file (also included at the end of this
message) for details on release contents and latest changes. The
release candidate is a jar archive of the sources in
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/tags/1.6.0. The SHA1
checksum of the jackrabbit-1.6.0-src.jar release package is
1d3c0971b4f9ed8687f9e761c7781784f197f29a.

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Jackrabbit 1.6.0. The
vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at
least three +1 Jackrabbit PMC votes are cast.

    [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Jackrabbit 1.6.0

With the source release I have also included pre-compiled binaries for
the main deployment packages (webapp, jca, standalone). A staged Maven
repository can be reviewed at
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/jackrabbit-019/. If
this vote passes, I'll make the release packages available on the
Jackrabbit download page and push the staged repository out to Maven
central.

Here's my +1.

BR,

Jukka Zitting