jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Sébastien Launay <sebastien.lau...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: New Jackrabbit committer
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2009 13:35:41 GMT
Hi all,

Thanks Jukka, I'm very honored and happy to join both the team
and the foundation.

I'm 27 and live near Toulouse in the south of France where
the weather is pretty hot these days  ;-) . I got an engineer
degree in Computer Science back in 2005 and i work for
Anyware Technologies [1] since as a Java web architect [2].

We use massively Jackrabbit in the core of our open source
CMS product (Ametys since JR 0.16.4.1-dev  ;-) ) and especially
in the 3.0 development branch which will be released in a few
months. We also use JCR and Jackrabbit in various web 2.0
applications.

I'm very happy to join the team and i will do my best to honor
this commitment in order to continue making Jackrabbit a great
product.

[1] http://www.anyware-tech.com/
[2] http://www.linkedin.com/in/sebastienlaunay

--