jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject [CANCELED] [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit JCR API Bundle 1.0.0.000
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2009 09:26:32 GMT
Hi all,

Sorry for the noise and the needless vote. After starting the vote,
Marcel Reutegger noted [1] that from a legal point of view it is
propably not possible for the Jackrabbit project to repackage the JCR
API library as a bundle.

After discussing this internally (with Roy Fielding, David Nuescheler,
Jukka Zitting), we have decided, that Day Software will provide such a
bundle to the community using the same licensing as currently attached
to the original JCR API library.

Again, sorry for the noise and thanks Marcel for pointing out the issues.

More information to follow soon !

Regards
Felix

[1]