jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From sorel <johann.so...@geomatys.fr>
Subject Re: JCR to SPI performance improvment
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2009 10:08:48 GMT
Thanks for the answer,

I'm not sure to understand what you mean.
Do you suggest that I load all childs when the getItemInfos() is made ?

I've made a quick test, I see that he iterate on all items given by the
getItemInfos() before iterating
over the childs iterator.

this is not a solution since It might contain an undefined number of sub
nodes.
I believe there is a kind of cache in the "hierarchy", I my case (and I
believe in many cases)
the cache won't be able to hold all nodes, this will only result in some
useless loading.

johann