jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: JCR 2.0 implementation progress
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2009 12:39:13 GMT
Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The following JCR-1104 subtasks are still open:
>
>   [JCR-1588] JSR 283: Access Control

the "official" part is done... but i don't want to
close this issue as long as we still discuss
major changes at Day that may effect the evaluation
of the ac stuff. this part isn't defined by jsr 283
at all. similarly the specification only defines means
to determine the privileges and permissions for the
editing session. this isn't useful if you want to
display the effect of ac-changes made to other
principals.

>   [JCR-1590] JSR 283: Locking

the timeout stuff is still not implemented (as stated in the issue).

>   [JCR-1712] JSR 283: JCR Names

there was one open issue regarding the validation of URIs.
i don't remember what was the final decision in the EG (or
if there was any).