jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Reschke <julian.resc...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: JCR 2.0 implementation progress
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2009 11:40:14 GMT
Jukka Zitting wrote:
>   [JCR-2208] update tests so that both Query.XPATH and Query:SQL are ...

This one isn't required for a Jackrabbit 2.0, but it *is* a problem for
releasing the TCK.

The issue is that to properly test whether the test suite passes in
absence of Query.XPATH support, we need to turn it off in Jackrabbit.
When I tried that, I couldn't get it up anymore; so maybe it's required
internally.

An alternative would be to remove all tests that only test (now
deprecated) JSR-170 functionality; but why throw away what has been
useful to us?

BR, Julian