I will try it.
thx.

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 3:07 AM, Alexander Klimetschek <aklimets@day.com> wrote:
On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 6:31 PM, 祝乃庆<disller@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a problem about multi-client .
> I have read the soure ,when i export an ServerObservationManager to
> JNDI,there is just one queue in Server,and client poll the event by getting
> first elements,and fire client event by listenerId.there is a doubting:
> How can i get events each client is interesting in?

I am not sure if I understand you. Do you mean that you looked at the
source of the RMI observation implementation and came to the
conclusion that it would not work if there are multiple RMI clients?
Because there is only one queue?

I think the implementation is correct, as there would be multiple
event listeners registered in case of multiple clients and hence the
repository would create multiple events for the same source, for each
event listener. But I don't know the details of the implementation.

If you only looked at the source so far, please test it if it works
for your scenario. If you see an actual issue, please file a JIRA
issue at http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCRRMI

Regards,
Alex

--