I have a problem about multi-client .
I have read the soure ,when i export an ServerObservationManager to JNDI,there is just one queue in Server,and client poll the event by getting first elements,and fire client event by listenerId.there is a doubting:
How can i get events each client is interesting in?

thx.
On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 10:42 PM, Alexander Klimetschek <aklimets@day.com> wrote:
On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 4:05 PM, 祝乃庆<disller@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi,everyone
>
> when i use jackrabbit-jcr-rmi.jar to setup an remote respository.
> how can i to set up a remote listener to listener server event.

Support for that is implemented in the RMI jar. Just do normal JCR
observation manager registration, internally the
ClientObservationManager will poll the server for events, but this is
transparent to the API user. The only thing to note is that you have
to keep the JCR session open as long as you want to receive events and
that you need to make sure your client JVM does not terminate, because
the thread that does the polling in the background will not block
system exit AFAIK.

Regards,
Alex

--