jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas M├╝ller <thomas.muel...@day.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 1.5.7
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 09:49:26 GMT
Hi,

+1 Release this package as Apache Jackrabbit 1.5.7

jackrabbit-jcr2spi/src/test/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/jcr2spi/GetItemsTest.java
doesn't have a license header in this release, but I guess that
shouldn't be a problem.
- checksums OK
- notice, header, readme and release-notes files OK
- mvn install OK

Regards,
Thomas