jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Pallo <pa...@dig.de>
Subject jackrabbit 1.5.6 and ClassDescriptor
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2009 07:09:37 GMT
Hi,

i am using sling and started using jackrabbit ocm.
Sling is managing mappings of resources and use directly ClassDescriptor
of jackrabbit.

I have the problem if sling calls setJcrMixinTypes(String[] mixinTypes)
with String[]{"mix:referencable","mix:lockable"} they will be lost.
I checked the method ClassDescriptor.setJcrMixinTypes(String[]
mixinTypes) and wondering about the implementation.

The method will only use the first mixinType and try to split. So i am
wondering if provide a string array it will not be used directly ?

---ClassDescriptor.setJcrMixinTypes--------------------------------
  public void setJcrMixinTypes(String[] mixinTypes) {
        if (null != mixinTypes && mixinTypes.length == 1) {
            jcrMixinTypes = mixinTypes[0].split(" *, *");
        }
    }
-----------------------------

What about changing to ?

  public void setJcrMixinTypes(String[] mixinTypes) {
         jcrMixinTypes = mixinTypes;
  }

I tried to check the status of the implementation in jackrabbit2.0. And
i was unable to find ocm in 2.0 there.
Where do i find the sources for jackrabbit-ocm 2.0 ?

Any help is welcome.

Markus

DIG Digitale Medienberatungs-
und Produktions- GmbH
Neckarstr. 1/5
78727 Oberndorf a. N.

Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 480914
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Huber
Tel: +49 (0)7423 8750 60
Fax: +49 (0)7423 8750 23
Internet: http://www.dig.de
eMail: pallo@dig.de

Ein Unternehmen der Schwarzwälder Bote Mediengruppe