jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dürig <michael.due...@day.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 1.5.7
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:52:15 GMT

+1 Release this package as Apache Jackrabbit 1.5.7 given the missing
license header on GetItemsTest.java is not a blocker.

- checksums and signatures ok
- build with JDK 1.5 on Windows XP ok
- license, readme and release notes ok
- license headers ok except for
jackrabbit-jcr2spi/src/test/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/jcr2spi/GetItemsTest.java
where it is missing. (Sorry my mistake, fixed in trunk).

Michael