jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Sébastien Launay <sebastien.lau...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 1.6 release plan
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2009 12:39:19 GMT
Hi Jukka,

I created an issue about a deadlock a few weeks ago.
I was unable to create a Jackrabbit test case but my business test
case always reproduces the deadlock. But, i posted the java stack
trace [1]  in order to help finding the race condition.

I know this issue is not fixed yet, but i thought there is better
chances to see it merged into 1.6 branch if it implies important
changes than into 1.5 branch.

I try again to create a test case but i do not have enough
understanding of Jackrabbit lock management, especially in
SharedItemStateManager component.

--
Sébastien Launay