jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Ajai <ajaik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance of Jackrabbit
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2009 14:36:26 GMT

Actually i am doing the right way as you mentioned, having session.save()
after each file.
But i do have text extractors and indexes turned on.
My Configuration:

for searchindex:

<SearchIndex class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex">

		</SearchIndex>

My Index config:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE configuration SYSTEM
"http://jackrabbit.apache.org/dtd/indexing-configuration-1.0.dtd">
<configuration xmlns:nt="http://www.jcp.org/jcr/nt/1.0"
	xmlns:jcr="http://www.jcp.org/jcr/1.0">
	<index-rule nodeType="nt:file">
		<property>jcr:content</property>
	</index-rule>
	<index-rule nodeType="nt:resource">
		<property>jcr:data</property>
	</index-rule>
</configuration>

Kindly tell me the optimal way to use them.

Thanks
Ajai G