jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Ajai <ajaik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance of Jackrabbit
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2009 13:56:32 GMT

Hi Guo,

Yes, i am adding a document to the repository.
Is there multiple ways to do a save?

I am doing it the following way,

fileNode = matterNode.addNode(fileName, "nt:file");
fileNode.addMixin("mix:versionable");
fileNode.addMixin("mix:referenceable");
Node resNode = fileNode.addNode("jcr:content", "nt:resource");
resNode.addMixin("mix:versionable");
resNode.addMixin("mix:referenceable");
resNode.setProperty("jcr:mimeType", mimeType);
resNode.setProperty("jcr:encoding", ENCODING_UTF_8);
resNode.setProperty("jcr:data", new FileInputStream(file));
Calendar lastModified = Calendar.getInstance();
lastModified.setTimeInMillis(file.lastModified());
resNode.setProperty("jcr:lastModified", lastModified);
// finally
session.save();

Please suggest if any changes can be done.

Thanks,
Ajai G