jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Ajai <ajaik...@gmail.com>
Subject Performance of Jackrabbit
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2009 06:10:45 GMT

Hi,

I am in the process of Evaluation of Jackrabbit. We are running few
performance tests.
Here we are adding 25,000 Folder nodes with each consisting of 15 documents.

It is taking around 37 hours to complete this process, we also tried using
thread to achieve this.
But still the time hasn't come down.

It also seems that, when adding 500 Folders with 15 docs each, takes  ~ 20
mins for a empty repository,

After uploading 25000 folders, when trying to add same 500 Folders with 15
docs each, it takes ~ 5 hrs.

So is there a way to improve the performance of above mentioned functions ?.

Also kindly suggest an alternate solution to perform bulk upload?

Thanks
Ajai G