jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From ndesk1900 <ndesk1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: System.getSecurityManager(); is null
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2009 21:09:03 GMT

There is a call [fs.checkAccess(this, FileSystem.ACCESS_READ)] that is
returning me false. The file is NOT readonly and the owner is Everyone so i
guess all permissions are in place (using Windows Vista). Dont know why its
happening.

I now am quite sure it has nothing to do with Jackrabbit; sorry about the
post.

Thanks