jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Arin <arin.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject HOW TO PROVIED ACCESS PERMISSION FOR A PARTICULAR CONTENT IN JACKRABBIT
Date Sun, 12 Jul 2009 07:58:21 GMT

Hi,

I have list of users in my application. Now for each content document I have
to assign a group of users and after that only that group of users can view
that particular document form Jackrabbit. Please guide me how to proceed
with this requirement. It will be really helpful if I can get a small
explanation of how Jackrabbit will work in this scenario with couple of
examples.

Thanks in advance,
Arin