jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Dave Brosius" <dbros...@mebigfatguy.com>
Subject Re: System.getSecurityManager(); is null
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2009 20:13:43 GMT
I take it then that bioimagene is a standalone application, and not one that runs in a web
server or applet, or container of any kind?

-----Original Message-----
From: "ndesk1900" <ndesk1900@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 4:00pm
To: dev@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: Re: System.getSecurityManager(); is null

Stack trace:-

javax.imageio.IIOException: Can't read input file!
	at javax.imageio.ImageIO.read(ImageIO.java:1275)
	at
com.bioimagene.imageServer.storage.jackrabbit.IndexImages.addNewImages(IndexImages.java:66)
	at
com.bioimagene.imageServer.storage.jackrabbit.IndexImages.addNewImages(IndexImages.java:85)
	at
com.bioimagene.imageServer.storage.jackrabbit.IndexImages.main(IndexImages.java:38)