Hi,

What is the best/quickest way to display items from the repository on a web page?
I have an app that needs to display approx 250 items (using a list of UUID's) from a repository containing 10000 items. At the moment we display the list by locatingthe item in the repository by the UUID, then reading the item info into java by way of an xml stream. Then we use the details to populate a jsp. The whole process for displaying approx 250 items seems very long. The only way we can speed things up is to use our own cache. I was  wondering if there is a better more effeicent way of querying jackrabbit for specific uuids and getting that info displayed on a web page?

Many thanks

Euan