jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Sling graduates from the Apache Incubator!
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2009 07:33:38 GMT
(ccing jackrabbit PMC as our incubation sponsor) (and friends!)

Hi Sling community,

I'm pleased to announce that our Board of Directors, at yesterday's
meeting, approved the graduation of Sling as a top-level project. I
abstained from that vote (as working on Sling is part of my job), so
it's not my fault ;-)

Felix Meschberger is the chair of the new PMC, composed of

         * Alexandru Popescu <apopescu>
         * Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz>
         * Christophe Lombart <clombart>
         * Carsten Ziegeler <cziegeler>
         * Felix Meschberger <fmeschbe>
         * Gianugo Rabellino <gianugo>
         * Padraic Hannon <hannonpi>
         * Juan José Vázquez Delgado <juanjo>
         * Karl Pauls <pauls>
         * Vidar Ramdal <vramdal>

Mike Müller is not listed above but of course remains a "documentor"
as mentioned at
http://incubator.apache.org/sling/site/project-team.html. This is just
not part of the board's vote, which is about establishing the new
project and PMC.

Felix is preparing the infrastructure move and will keep us informed.

Thanks very much to all involved and let's take Apache Sling to the next level!

-- Bertrand