jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Bart van der Schans <b.vandersch...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: Reindexing a workspace ...
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 10:29:49 GMT
Hi Thomas,

Thanks for you answer. This is also exactly what we already do in most cases ;-)

I guess currently it's a trade off: If you don't want to stop
jackrabbit for making a backup, you must have a clustered node that
you can dedicate to making the backup.

Regards,
Bart

--
Hippo B.V.  -  Amsterdam
Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT, Amsterdam, +31(0)20-5224466

Hippo USA Inc.  -  San Francisco
101 H Street, Suite Q, Petaluma CA, 94952-3329, +1 (707) 773-4646
http://www.onehippo.com   -  info@onehippo.com