jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: Using XQuery To Get Data
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 11:45:21 GMT
On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 12:27 PM, Thampy,
Vijayan<Vijayan.Thampy@qwest.com> wrote:
> Hi
> Can i use xqueries to query my xml data in JackRabbit ?
> I guess right now there is support only for XPath and not for XQuery.
> Is there any chance of this feature being added in the near future.

No, it's not part of the JCR specification roadmap so far. It would be
possible to add that as a proprietary feature of Jackrabbit, but I
estimate it to be a lot of work and it would probably require some
internal changes in Jackrabbit to make it run well (and scalable).

Regards,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek