jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: reading from repository quickly
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2009 08:51:18 GMT
I'd say increase the bundleCacheSize in the persistence manager
configuration section of your workspace.xml and soon the reads from
the repository will be served entirely from cache.

are you sure the repository is the bottleneck? Do you have profiling
data? XML transformations are usually also expensive.

speaking of XML, what exactly do you mean, when you say:

> reading the item info into java by way of an xml stream.

is that a Session.exportDocument/SystemView()?

regards
 marcel