jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Müller <thomas.muel...@day.com>
Subject Re: Reindexing a workspace ...
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 09:49:58 GMT
Hi,

If you use database persistence managers and a database journal, you
could use the following procedure:

1) stop the cluster node
2) backup the lucene index, config files, and revision.log of this cluster node
3) later on, backup the persistence manager data, journal data, and data store

This backup should be consistent because the journal includes the list
of changes, so the lucene index is updated.

Regards,
Thomas