jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit repository concurrent access problem
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2009 20:44:32 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 9:17 AM, Rajesh
Upadhyay<rajesh.k.upadhyay@gmail.com> wrote:
> But my nodes are not have same name sibiling problem and still we unable to
> add two nodes in a parent node.

Can you send us an example of the code that's failing? And/or a stack
trace showing the exception(s) you're receiving. Also, what version of
Jackrabbit are you using?

In general, Jackrabbit is nowadays pretty good in automatically
merging unconflicting changes from concurrent sessions, but you need
to use an explicit synchronization mechanism like the JCR locking
feature to avoid problems when you do have multiple sessions modifying
the same content.

BR,

Jukka Zitting