jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Reschke <julian.resc...@gmx.de>
Subject current JCR TCK failures
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2009 12:43:04 GMT
Hi,

we currently have four known issues in the TCK:

1) org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.NodeCanAddMixinTest#testAddMixinTwice

Angela: I think you are aware of this one, right?

2) org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.ShareableNodeTest#testSharedNodePath

This is <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-1773>, unassigned.

Dominique, do you have this one one the radar?

3)
org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.version.VersionHistoryTest#testInitialNumberOfLinearVersions
and
org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.version.VersionHistoryTest#testInitiallyGetAllLinearVersionsContainsTheRootAndTheBaseVersion

This is <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-2102>, unassigned.

Tobias, it *appears* this is about code you wrote; could you please have
a look at the the cases? We either need to discuss the interpretation of
the spec, or plan to fix the RI.

Best regards, Julian