jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From euangreen <euangr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: reading from repository quickly
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2009 14:39:17 GMT

I wipe my database and repository when changing Persistence Managers, but
still have lock problems when using BundleBDPersistenceManager. I''ll do
more reading and will prob figure that out.

I'm going to look into using getNode/Property isntead of getting the whole
object into XML .

Thanks for the help

Euan