jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Trutz <christian.tr...@gmail.com>
Subject Hello
Date Fri, 08 May 2009 16:33:47 GMT
Hello jackrabbit devs,

my name is Christian Trutz (Germany) and I am new to jackrabbit but
very familiar with systems
like FileNet P8 Content Manager, DB2 Content Manager 8 and CIEE
(http://www-01.ibm.com/software/data/content-management/content-integrator/).

I checkout jackrabbit (trunk) from svn but have an issue building it:

Unable to find resource 'javax.jcr:jcr:jar:2.0-pfd'

May i configure some maven repositories or download
javax.jcr:jcr:jar:2.0-pfd from SUN?

--- SNIP ---

[INFO] Copying 2 resources
Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/javax/jcr/jcr/2.0-pfd/jcr-2.0-pfd.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'javax.jcr:jcr:pom:2.0-pfd' in
repository central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/javax/jcr/jcr/2.0-pfd/jcr-2.0-pfd.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'javax.jcr:jcr:jar:2.0-pfd' in
repository central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
1) javax.jcr:jcr:jar:2.0-pfd

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=javax.jcr -DartifactId=jcr
-Dversion=2.0-pfd -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

---SNAP---