jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Skinner <shedloadsofb...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: office 2007 files
Date Thu, 28 May 2009 09:56:21 GMT

The idea of patching source code can become a logistical nightmare because you are then responsible
for ensuring that the patched source code is kept up to date with future releases and tested.
IMO better to allow Jackrabbit's Hudson to do that for me ;-)

My preferred option would therefore be to use the jackrabbit-tika component. I do confess
that I had not previously looked at this when it was available.

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/137984870/direct/01/