jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 1.5.6 release plan
Date Mon, 25 May 2009 09:32:11 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 6:42 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just a quick note that I've added the 1.5.6 version to Jira. Please
> use it for bug fixes that you think should be merged back to the 1.5
> branch for release in 1.5.6.
>
> I'll update the release plan once we have a few issues tagged for the
> release and some users waiting for the release.

We now have a few 1.5.6 fixes in the 1.5 branch and a few other
potential candidates in 1.x. So I'm planning to cut the 1.5.6 release
at the end of this week.

Please speak up if there's some fix that you'd specifically like to
see backported (and that hasn't already been merged to 1.5).

BR,

Jukka Zitting