jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r777313 [1/5] - in /jackrabbit/sandbox/JCR-1456: jackrabbit-core/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/core/ jackrabbit-core/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/core/config/ jackrabbit-core/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/core/lock/
Date Fri, 22 May 2009 11:54:43 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 9:50 AM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> If we want to track the trunk in the JCR-1456 branch (not sure if
> that's necessary), then it would be quite useful to use the Subversion
> merge-tracking feature (svn:mergeinfo etc.) for that. Otherwise we'll
> end up having trouble figuring out which changes have been merged and
> which not.

I've now updated the JCR-1456 branch to contain svn:mergeinfo for
tracking changes from trunk. If you want to update the branch to match
latest status in trunk, use the following commands:

    cd JCR-1456
    svn merge https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/trunk
    # resolve merge conflicts, if any
    svn commit -m 'JCR-1456: Merged changes from trunk'

This way it's easy to keep the branch in sync even after we've started
working on the JCR-1456 changes.

PS. I also removed the repository.properties conditional as mentioned
in my other message.

BR,

Jukka Zitting