jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Jackrabbit core now on JCR 2.0
Date Fri, 01 May 2009 17:16:38 GMT
Hi,

Thanks to help from Julian, we're already almost done with migrating
all of Jackrabbit trunk to use the JCR 2.0 API. Everything compiles
and there are only a few remaining SPI-related locking tests that
still fail. I'll try to get them fixed over the weekend.

Most notably though, jackrabbit-core now builds and passes all tests
with JCR 2.0 PFD! There are of course a number of new features that
still don't work or have proper tests for them, but overall everything
looks pretty good in the JCR 2.0 land. :-)

BR,

Jukka Zitting