jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: Hudson build is still unstable: Jackrabbit-trunk » Jackrabbit SPI to JCR #513
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 10:37:27 GMT
hi jukka

> I just re-enabled the "Send e-mail for every unstable build" option
> for the Jackrabbit-trunk build, so now it'll keep complaining until
> the failure has been fixed.
>
> I worked around this test failure by marking the failing
> EventJournalTest as a known issue in revision 774710.

fine with me... but i wouldn't mind if hudson would keep complaining
either. as long as jcr2spi and the spi interfaces do not cover the
complete set of jcr 2.0 functionality the failure reflects the current
state (and the progress)...

btw, there is a separate issue for JCR 2.0 in JCR2SPI and SPI and the
implementations present in the trunk:

JCR-2003: JCR2SPI / SPI: Add support for JCR 2.0

this issue has a bunch of subtasks and i try to document the status
and the remaining TODOs as we get along with the implementation.

angela