jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Reschke <julian.resc...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Hello
Date Fri, 08 May 2009 18:14:13 GMT
Christian Trutz wrote:
> Hello jackrabbit devs,
>
> my name is Christian Trutz (Germany) and I am new to jackrabbit but
> very familiar with systems
> like FileNet P8 Content Manager, DB2 Content Manager 8 and CIEE
> (http://www-01.ibm.com/software/data/content-management/content-integrator/).
>
> I checkout jackrabbit (trunk) from svn but have an issue building it:
>
> Unable to find resource 'javax.jcr:jcr:jar:2.0-pfd'
>
> May i configure some maven repositories or download
> javax.jcr:jcr:jar:2.0-pfd from SUN?

It's in the README.txt:

"Jackrabbit currently depends on the Proposed Final Draft (PFD) version
of the JCR 2.0 API jar file from JSR 283. To build Jackrabbit, you need
to download the PFD from http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=283 and install
the contained jcr-2.0.jar file to your local Maven repository.

Use the following command to install the required JCR API jar with
metadata included in the jcr-2.0-pfd.xml file in this directory:

     mvn install:install-file \
         -Dfile=/path/to/lib/jcr-2.0.jar -DpomFile=jcr-2.0-pfd.xml"

BR, Julian