jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Dominique Pfister <dominique.pfis...@day.com>
Subject Re: Chemistry / CMIS status
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2009 09:31:02 GMT
Hi Florent,

Just a quick thing I noticed while working on a JCR implementation of
your API, in the methods that return collections, e.g.:

    List<ObjectEntry> getChildren(String folderId, BaseType type,
            String filter, boolean includeAllowableActions,
            boolean includeRelationships, int maxItems, int skipCount,
            String orderBy, boolean[] hasMoreItems);

Instead of having this extra boolean-array parameter "hasMoreItems" in
order to return more than one value from this method, don't you think
it'd be more appropriate to create a new class for the return type,
containing both the collection and this flag? I did not see where this
argument was actually used, so would it even be possible to entirely
omit it?

Kind regards
Dominique