jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Dominique Pfister <dominique.pfis...@day.com>
Subject Re: Next steps for Chemistry
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2009 13:06:34 GMT
Hi Serge,

I'm currently working on a JCR bridge for Chemistry, that will
implement the interfaces in the chemistry-api module and translate
them to calls on a generic JCR repository. I was able to plug a JCR
repository implementation (actually Jackrabbit running in Tomcat
accessed via RMI) into Florian's TestAtomPubServer test case, and the
tests passed through. Of course, there is still a lot of functionality
missing...

Kind regards
Dominique