jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Dominique Pfister <dominique.pfis...@day.com>
Subject Re: IP clearance for the Chemistry contribution (Was: svn commit: r765129 [1/5] - in /jackrabbit/sandbox/chemistry: ...)
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2009 14:30:11 GMT
Hm,

I did not consider this being a necessity. Florent involved the dev
list from the beginning of his development efforts and developed in an
open and transparent fashion. So he followed the Apache development
style and the reason for his code not being contributed in bits and
pieces is just administrative.

Regards
Dominique