jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shub...@jahia.com>
Subject Re: Next steps for Chemistry
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2009 12:58:15 GMT

Hi Jukka & all,

Thanks for the heads up. I was looking at the code for Chemistry this
morning, and it looks indeed like it's ready to be played with, but
it's really lacking an integration with Jackrabbit :)

I was wondering what people thought of David's suggestion that we have
the Jackrabbit bindings in the Chemistry project ? Or it is too early
to discuss this ?

Also what is planned for the jcr-cmis code in the sandbox ? Will we be
able to reuse some of that for the binding ? Anyone already working on
this ?

Best regards,
   Serge Huber.