jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Utpal Bhattacharya" <utpal.bhattacha...@ri3k.com>
Subject jackrabbit
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 15:25:49 GMT

Hello,

I plan to use Jackrabbit as DMS tool in my project. If any of you can
guide me how to save and browse files of different types from a java
program, that would be great.

Thanks & Regards

Utpal Bhattacharya

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of
this e-mail message, please telephone or e-mail us immediately, delete this message from your
system and do not read, copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use this e-mail message and
any attachments.

Although RI3K believes this e-mail and any attachments to be free of any virus or other defect
which may affect your computer, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it
is virus free and RI3K does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in any way
from its use.

RI3K Limited is a company registered in England no: 3909745.  Registered office 10, Ely Place,
London, EC1N 6RY.   VAT registration no: 769 0192 07