jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Florent Guillaume ...@nuxeo.com>
Subject Re: Naming Chemistry
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2009 09:33:58 GMT
On 22 Apr 2009, at 10:23, Jukka Zitting wrote:
> I contacted [1] the CDK developers for their input on this. So far
> their responses haven't been too concerned, so I'm proposing to the
> Incubator that we keep the "Apache Chemistry" name.

Thanks for following up on this with them Jukka.

On 22 Apr 2009, at 10:30, Tobias Bocanegra wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 7:00 PM, Florent Guillaume wrote:
>> I gather that nobody complained that Lucene had nothing to do with
>> the city,
> Which city do you mean?

Sorry, brain fart on my part. For some reason I had it stuck in my
mind that the name came from an Italian city.

On 22 Apr 2009, at 11:02, Paolo Mottadelli wrote:
> btw Florent, , your original suggestion (Camaieu) was even better! ;-)

Thanks, I know... No matter, I'll reuse the name for another of our
projects somewhere :)

Florent

--
Florent Guillaume, Head of R&D, Nuxeo