jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Florent Guillaume ...@nuxeo.com>
Subject Re: IP clearance for the Chemistry contribution
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2009 17:42:29 GMT
Jukka Zitting wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 12:49 PM,  <dpfister@apache.org> wrote:
> > Log:
> > Initial checkin of chemistry
> We should have a paper trail for any codebases we import. The size of
> the Chemistry codebase suggests that we should even follow the full IP
> clearance process as described in
> http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/.
> Florent, would you and/or Nuxeo (depending on copyright ownership) be
> willing to submit a software grant
> (http://www.apache.org/licenses/software-grant.txt) covering the
> Chemistry codebase?

Hi Jukka,

I sent the paperwork for general committer clearance to the Apache
secretary some weeks ago. I have no problems sending another specific
one for this codebase, I'll look at the URL you sent now.

On a related note, as I have a number of things I want to do in the
coming days on this codebase (refactorings, addition of WS code, etc),
what should I do to get svn access to the sandbox?

Florent Guillaume, Head of R&D, Nuxeo