jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <dan.diepho...@mulesource.com>
Subject Re: jcr:deref in predicate
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2009 20:01:14 GMT
I'm looking into this now and have a question. In a non predicate query I
see that Jackrabbit creates a DerefQueryNode and adds it to the
PathQueryNode via addPathSetp.
However, if one is working on a RelationQueryNode there is only the ability
to add Path.Elements. Am I correct in understanding that RelationQueryNode
may have to undergo some modifications here so it handle more than just
foo/bar/@blah type paths?
Any suggestions on how this should look? Should RelationQueryNode maybe have
a PathQueryNode whose results get evaluated against the operand/value
instead of a series of Path.Elements?

(Does that even make sense? I still don't have a firm grasp of the query
mechanisms)

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 5:51 PM, Dan Diephouse <dan.diephouse@mulesource.com