jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <dan.diepho...@mulesource.com>
Subject Re: jcr:deref in predicate
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2009 21:51:06 GMT
Yeah, it basically allows you to do joins of certain sorts when searching
for items, which is *immensely* useful. I've got this coded up as two
separate queries right now, but it's pretty slow and I can see how for some
open queries it'd cause things to grind to a halt...
Anyway, thanks for the feedback. I'll take a peek in the next couple days.

Dan

--
Dan Diephouse