jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Jackrabbit 1.x branched, trunk is now 2.0-SNAPSHOT
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2009 10:25:59 GMT

As discussed earlier, I have now created the Jackrabbit 1.x branch
(revision 770141) and upgraded the trunk version to 2.0-SNAPSHOT
(revision 770143).

I've set up Jackrabbit-1.x Hudson builds ([1] and [2]) to track the
1.x branch that will soon be the source of Jackrabbit 1.6. If you are
working towards Jackrabbit 1.6, I suggest that you switch your trunk
checkout to the 1.x branch:

    svn switch https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/branches/1.x

I will soon upgrade the trunk to use Java 5 (JCR-2087), then have
lunch, and then we will upgrade trunk to JSR 283! ETA for the JCR
dependency change is about 1 hour.

[1] http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/Jackrabbit/job/Jackrabbit-1.x/
[2] http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/Jackrabbit/job/Jackrabbit-1.x-java14/

Jukka Zitting