jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next steps for Chemistry
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2009 08:06:02 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 12:00 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> * Based on the successful vote, I've asked the Incubator to accept
> Chemistry for incubation. Incubation starts on Thursday this week
> unless someone from the Incubator PMC challenges the proposal.

No objections in the past three days, so Chemistry is now officially incubating!

> * On Thursday (or once the IPMC is happy) I will request or set up all
> the project infrastructure listed on the Chemistry proposal.

Doing that now. See CMIS-1 for details and progress.

> I will also move all the related code that we currently have in
> the Jackrabbit sandbox to the new Chemistry project.

Done. See CMIS-2 for details.

> All the JCRCMIS Jira issues will be migrated to the new
> CMIS project in Jira.

I'll do this shortly.

> * I will request Apache committer accounts for the initial committers
> who don't already have such accounts.

I'll do this shortly.

> There are some delays related to setting up mailing lists and user
> accounts, so it'll probably take until next week before we're fully
> set up to start working on the project.

Until we're all set up, we can use the Jackrabbit mailing lists to
track progress in Chemistry.

All the initial Chemistry committers who already have Apache svn
accounts should now have commit rights to the new Chemistry trunk in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/chemistry/trunk/.

BR,

Jukka Zitting