jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying jackrabbit-code with JCR 2.0 API
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2009 16:14:44 GMT
Hi,

Great stuff, thanks!

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 5:30 PM, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de> wrote:
> --> Permitting time, I will try adding workarounds (by adding stubs) for now

It would be good to accompany any new method stubs with a Jira issue
(new or existing) that calls for the relevant implementation.

> to make the transition at the end of the week less painful. On the other
> hand, help would be appreciated as well :-)

I'm tied up with setting up Chemistry for tomorrow morning, but will
focus on the JSR 283 migration starting from noon when I do the 1.x
branch. I'm also planning to work on this through Friday (no May Day
partying for me :-) in hope to make everything work reasonably well
already at the beginning of next week.

BR,

Jukka Zitting