jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 1.5.5
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2009 11:09:26 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 11:24 AM, Michael Dürig <michael.duerig@day.com> wrote:
> - licence, notice, header, readme and release-notes files ok with the
> (minor?) issue that
> [...]
> use a different license header than the other .java files.

In the XMLChar files we've so far kept the original license header
from Xerces. Since Xerces is an Apache project we can (and should)
replace the header with the standard one.

The InvalidQueryException header should also be changed.

I'll take care of these in trunk. IMHO no need for action in 1.5.5.

> - maven build succeeded for 1.4 and 1.5
> - maven build failed for 1.6 in Jackrabbit Standalone
> (java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space)

Hmm, we probably should pay some attention to the memory use of the
build. Not a blocker though, we can fix this in trunk.

BR,

Jukka Zitting